I would change to either of these antennas :

Part No: SAH24-16-G
Item Description: 16dBi 95Deg HPOL Sector Antenna, N Female Connector, Single Bracket
Price: $209.95

We have several of these deployed and are easily getting 120deg of coverage out of them even though their rated for 95deg. Also - You will see a night and day difference on your current links and may actually bump several of them to 5.5mbps from 1mbps.

Also Brian - You are running 15dBi CPEs at these locations - I've suggested multiple times that you upgrade the CPEs to 19dBi units. Goto the higher gain sectors and then see what you are working with.

If you really wanna give your sectors a kick in the arse - Go with something like this - http://www.teletronics.com/antenna2-422dBidirectional.html
Going with this 22dBi Sector will definitely push most of your links into 5.5mbps.

Contact Roger Peters - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or give him a shout at 210-601-7727. He's got the best pricing on pacwireless antennas and he also sells Teletronics antennas / amps / radios.

JohnnyO