He is using channel 1 / 6 / 11 - there will be no f/b issues if he is using Non-Overlapping channels.

JohnnyO

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 06:24 -0600, Pete Davis wrote:
"Back to backk on a pole" might be a problem. Are the antennas at least
6' apart from each other? (horizontally or vertically?) Physical
separation may not be an issue until the subscriber numbers go up, but
it be a problem.

Pete Davis
NoDial.net