To: "Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:54 AM
Subject: [WISPA] ping utility

Is there a program out there that will work on windows to ping addresses? I hung a Trango AP and don't know it's IP address. Any way to get it? I think I know what range it's on, but that is a lot of addresses to ping. Any program that will do this?

--
Brian Rohrbacher
Reliable Internet, LLC

"Caught up in the Air" 1 Thess. 4:17