From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William.L. Edwards
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Lawerence KS

We are doing MTU/MDU services over the midwest. I would be interested in this if you could give me some details.
Thank you in advance.

W.L. Edwards
CEO
RNet Communications
Office 765-342-3554
Fax 765-349-4880
"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."