To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tranzeo CPQ Opinions

EVERY AP that we upgraded above 86r locks up every couple hours. 86r is stable and has performed exceedingly well for months without a single issue. If you downgrade to a lesser firmware - - - - be sure that you are PHYSICALLY on site where the gear is!! It will loose its config and go back to factory default AND it will have to be power cycled!!!!! Please read this again carefully and understand !! :-) or else!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Mark Nash wrote:

Mac, what are you seeing?  Have you used 89? 88 had issues (firmware units
were shipped with), I've upgraded to 89.  Not had any issues, but only in
production for about a week.

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net