Yeah, I got one back from RMA last week that had build 99 on it and it wouldn't link for anything. Tech guy didn't even know 99 was out. I held an 89r right next to it and it linked right up. I have to give credit to them though they shipped me a new unit the next business day.

Thumbs up to Tranzeo though on the 2.0.1 build for the tr-6000's and tr5-a's, big improvements.

Mac Dearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
***WARNING WILL ROBINSON ****

You better steer clear of any updates on those Tranzeo APs over build
86r

WARNING!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :-)

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600
318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Mark Nash wrote:

> I've been using them for about a month now for a couple of smaller
> sectors. Had stability problems with the AP's that I was using (YDI
> AP-Plus w/Turbocell, operating as an 802.11b AP). I then installed
> Tranzeo AP's. I had issues with them not reconnecting to the AP when
> the AP was power-cycled. Updated firmware on AP's & clients. Been
> running stable for about a week. Now I have purchased another 10-pack.
>
> The AP's web interface really cleaned up & gave me client names on the
> station list with the latest firmware.
>
> I can't give you long-term statistics, nor can I answer your huge
> PPPoE question.
>
> Mark Nash
> Network Engineer
> UnwiredOnline.Net