Working for another company at the time I thought we were hot when we got a 32 mile link going using cm9 802.11 karlnet software stuff this was out in Nebraska going from one center silo to two end silos all PTP,  then came the 50+ link down in the caribbean still works great to this day goes from Puerto Rico to the Virgin Islands mountain top to mountain top.

Rob Maier

JohnnyO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What is the longest 2.4ghz shot using Mikrotik and SR2s or CM9s does anyone have working ? Curious

JohnnyO

Yahoo! Mail