From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of robert maier
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik - Longest 2.4ghz Shot

Working for another company at the time I thought we were hot when we got a 32 mile link going using cm9 802.11 karlnet sof tware stuff this was out in Nebraska going from one center silo to two end silos all PTP,  then came the 50+ link down in the caribbean still works great to this day goes from Puerto Rico to the Virgin Islands mountain top to mountain top.

Rob Maier

JohnnyO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What is the longest 2.4ghz shot using Mikrotik and SR2s or CM9s does anyone have working ? Curious

JohnnyO

Yahoo! Mail