Tranzeo announced at EC-Expo that they will have a 900mhz CPE/AP combination available sometime in the second quarter of 2006. They are currently beta testing on their own systems in Canada right now. Didn't hear a price quote, but knowing how efficient Tranzeo is, I'm guessing it will be under $350 in 20 pack quantities.

FWIW, I heard several reports from different people that the SR9 miniPCI 900mhz card is vaporware, and it is going to be six months or more before it will be readily available.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Read the title of the thread, (hint, hint) :) Wishful thinking, but no. No 900mhz $150 CPE.

Jeff Sullivan wrote:

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

but that sub $300 CPE that a Trango told me about last August never showed up. So I guess I move on....

Brian

It did. Only at $150!!!