Ew, yuck. That does not count. :) You can't compare a peddle bike to a Harley!

Chadd Thompson wrote:

FYI the moto price is for the light version of client, Limited to 512K throughput.

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Mike Bushard, Jr
*Sent:* Monday, February 20, 2006 9:10 AM
*To:* 'WISPA General List'
*Subject:* RE: [WISPA] 900MHz Systems

What QTY is that pricing at? 100 Pack?

Mike Bushard, Jr

Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Morin
*Sent:* Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:21 PM
*To:* WISPA General List

I was told $290 for 900 gear by trango and it might be out by the middle to end of April.

Double radius told me 212.50 for Moto 900 cpe available by the end of March.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

*/Matt Larsen - Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Tranzeo announced at EC-Expo that they will have a 900mhz CPE/AP
    combination available sometime in the second quarter of 2006. They
    are
    currently beta testing on their own systems in Canada right now.
    Didn't
    hear a price quote, but knowing how efficient Tranzeo is, I'm
    guessing
    it will be under $350 in 20 pack quantities.

    FWIW, I heard several reports from different people that the SR9
    miniPCI
    900mhz card is vaporware, and it is going to be six months or more
    before it will be readily available.

    Matt Larsen
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Read the title of the thread, (hint, hint) :) Wishful thinking, but
no. No 900mhz $150 CPE.

Jeff Sullivan wrote:

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

but that sub $300 CPE that a Trango told me about last August
    never
showed up. So I guess I move on....

Brian

It did.. Only at $150!!!

-- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

**Velocity Wireless**

Anthony Morin

208 East Elm Street

Ambia, IN 47917

(765) 869-5173

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html%20%0d%0a>

--
Brian Rohrbacher
Reliable Internet, LLC

"Caught up in the Air" 1 Thess. 4:17