Hiya Toots!

That last joke you sent me want funny!  I'd have beaten the biker dude!  LOL

Anyhow, which show you should go to really depends on what you want to do.  If I had my way I'd go to ALL of them.  They ALL have something to offer if you're willing to listen and learn.....

I just got back from the annual www.ec-expo.com.  That's a free show with lots of product specific stuff.  There's a GREAT group that goes to this one and lots of help is available.  Charles, Matt, I, Damien (Tranzeo), and a few others (forgive me) had a very good very high level chat about a number of things.  I picked up quite a few new bits from here and there.  AND I ran into David Huges.  I hope I am half as with it at 78 as he is!  (Yeah yeah, I'm already half as good.  Har har  grin)

WISPCON has always been about nothing but wisps.

WCA is more carrier based.

ISPCon is a GREAT show.  The wireless track is light as there's usually only one track.  But there's a lot to running a wisp than just wireless stuff.

I think about the best mix would be to go to one or two different ones each year.

That help?
Marlon
(509) 982-2181                                   Equipment sales
(408) 907-6910 (Vonage)                    Consulting services
42846865 (icq)                                    And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam