From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Roger Boggs
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:48 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Good Evening Folks

Bored to tears in a hotel room outside of Richmond, VA so I thought I'd
jump onto this list and see who's here and what we're talking about
lately.  Haven't been doing much outdoor wireless stuff for more than a year
now..  All indoor - mostly in hospitals and warehouses in support of
RFID installations..

Just seeing what's hot and what's not these days.

Carry on.

Roger Boggs