To: 'WISPA General List'
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

I believe I heard a stat that 475 WISPs filled them out last time. Pretty poor showing in my opinion with some sources saying there are approximately 6000 WISPs in the US. You do what you want. As for me, I'm going to stay legal. If the FCC monitors this listserv, who do you think they will concentrate their efforts on, those who follow their rules or those who snub them. I am going to assume they will go after those who don't follow the rules first. If you think you are invincible because they "don't know about you", Good Luck!

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.