Scriv,

Wouldn't think of leavin' - it's good to be back in touch again.

jack

John Scrivner wrote:

WOW! Boggs is here! And Victoria! and Jack Unger! What happened? I went to Argentina and you guys all came to WISPA to hang out? I guess I need to run off to the other side of the planet more often. Now don't leave just cause I am back OK!
:-)
Welcome gang. Glad to see all of you.
Scriv

Roger Boggs wrote:

Thanks Tom - and all others.  Good to hear from all the old names/faces.

I've learned more about copper cable crimpers here in the last two days than I have
from any other wireLESS list I've been on in the last two years!!!!!

:-)