Hi Blair

I found this company on the star-os site:

Phillip Stiles
Sales
*MRO Electronic Supply Ltd*
5, 1247, 36 Av. N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2E 6N6
FX:403-291-0530

From what was posted, it sounded like they manufacture custom quality pigtails that are supposedly tested.

I'm not sure how they test a pigtail but you can always ask.

Hope this is helpful.

George

Blair Davis wrote:
After discovering a >5db variance in the pigtails I have when tested at 5.8GHz, I am looking for a source of pigtails that are 100% tested and certified at 5.8GHz.

I need mmcx to N-Female and u.fl to N-Female. 6-12 inch lengths will be fine.
Any recommendations?

PS: This pigtail problem is why my further report on 5.8GHz performance is being delayed......