Mikrotik is holding their first ever U.S. MUM (MikroTik Users Meeting) in Dallas, TX, May 4-5th, 2006. There will also be a training class scheduled for the three days prior to MUM.

 I have a few free passes due to Katrina work  - -  any takers?

More info here:
http://mum.mikrotik.com/

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.