Which meter did you buy? What did it run you?

Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Pigtails..... and 5.8GHz low power....

Get a test meter.  I got one from BVS Systems and LOVE it !  Roger Peters has had great piggies in the past.  I just tested a UFL from Wisp-Router and it was 2 dB better than anything else (UFL) I have tried, but it was only 5" long, so I am sure that has something to do with the better "review".  Once you have tested a few radio cards and pigtails with this meter, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Brad H