I thought about that, but don't know how the wife would like it :-)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Two issues: Bandwidth Shaper and 24x7 tech support

Not sure on the shaper

For the other Charge him $1000 a month and give him your Cell phone for after hours support.  If you can not meet the SLA for any reason give him a credit per day ($1000/30days) for service.   This way he gets his SLA,  your still cheaper than the T-1 solution,  and you can credit him half a months service and still make a profit.

Jory Privett
WCCS