the problem is, Johnny's in an area where his local C.O. isn't tapped by the major LNP-able VOIP or Voice guys. No one, and I've looked and spoken to many, has 337-774 portable...

JohnnyO wrote:

Ok -

#1 - This customer has had the same phone # at this location for 20+ years - They do over 17million per year in volume out of this location. It's a fuel dock. They rely heavily on inbound calls for generating this.

#2 - The customer will not change their phone # - This is NOT an option

#3 - This company does a total of 90+ million / year in revenue and as their internet provider - I will not chance losing their accounts.

#4 - I think it's absolutely stupid and a waste of time for them to have to dial 337-774-xxxx to be able to call the same number by dialing 774-xxxx. I know that this can be worked around with the dialing features.

I have no issues with an asterisk solution - I have the equipment on-hand and am currently working with Butch Evans to get this setup. At this point in time - The only thing I can do is to bring in POTS lines to make this work so we can terminate their phone #s at our office.

I am looking for an out of the box appliance that will do this as well. I have other clients wanting to come onboard for the hosted PBX aspects and VoIP advantages also.

JohnnyO