Hi All,

I talked to the FCC the other day. 5.4 is at the "grammatical checking stage". All of the hard work is done. Should see product soon.

They (the FCC) has extended the certification of the existing rules (5.4's rules also affect new 5.2 gig gear) for the current crop of 5.2 gig gear. Only till around June though. The new rules should be well in place by then.

For those that haven't seen the latest from the NTIA (that's who was holding things up).
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/press/2006/5ghz_020806.htm

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)