Did they happen to list executive's salaries?
A company doesn't have to be profitable for the officers to be profitable.
Good tax planning does not necessarilly, reflect the real health of the company.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dustin Jurman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] VoIP/PBX Gateway appliance

Delta3 - is the EBITA?

DSJ

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List

Primus tells me they are more than a VOIP company and that they do make
money. They impressed me in my dealings with them. Can you share more
about your information about Primus? I have a big interest in knowing
anything I can about them right now.
Thanks,
Scriv

Peter R. wrote:

You haven't seen it yet, because Lingo is not profitable yet.
Primus owns Lingo and Primus is basically an International VOIP company.

Like so many VOIP Providers, they are still trying to figure out how
to make a profit.

Delta3 (which is the backend for VZ's VoiceWing) made $9.1M in revenue
in 4Q05 and just $22k in income.

Vonage has a customer acquisition cost that is 20 times their MRC.

Regards,

Peter

Jonathan Schmidt wrote:

I've been personally delighted with two years of Lingo giving me
unlimited USA/Canada/EUROPE calling on 7 lines each for $19.95/month
and an unusually rich set of features (like e-mailing me compressed WAV
files of all incoming voicemails, etc.).

Now, that's retail w/box and support.

I've taken the box on trips and routed it through my laptop Ethernet
while
the laptop is on a V.32 dialup and it works but sounds kind of like a
cell
phone but having my local number with me in Europe and having unlimited
free calls throughout Europe from Europe or Eastern Europe for ZERO
additional cost is kinda cool.

It's SIP but they keep promising a soft phone for the line, like
Vonaga, but
haven't seen it yet.

. . . j o n a t h a n