From: "Bill Austin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT: Automated Call System

Hi Brian,

I'm actually looking for something not quite as complex.  I need a
system that I can enter a list of numbers (won't change often-mostly
cell phones), and once a night have it call the list of numbers and play
a message.

I can work with a pre-recorded message where I just call in and activate
the sequence.  I would prefer to be able to call in each night and leave
a new message, and then have it call each number and replay the message.

I'm sure asterisk would do this, but is probably overkill for my needs.
  I'm looking for something simple to setup and administer, so that down
the road I can turn it over to someone else to maintain the list.

I have an older PC and a voice-capable modem that I can use for this.  I
can also give it a public IP so it can be administered from anywhere.

Thanks,
Bill