Also, additionally, and so forth - I don't have Alex Huppenthal's e-mail address as I delete his e-mail.  Would someone send me his e-mail and or e-mail him and ask him to reconsider.  We need all the smart guys on our side.  Regardless of their opinions and stands.  Without all these differing opinions we lose our perspective.

Don't let us become a one issue org., tolerance and understanding, if I only had more I'd be a better human being.