To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: [WISPA] New revenue stream

I have client who asked me if a tasteful nude picture web server would be okay to deploy on the network.

They are willing to pay 5 times the normal rate for co-location, plus additional fees for high load times.

When I called Qwest to find out about their policy they said they aren't in the business of clensing the net or otherwise filtering content.

Since this server is not one of the companies, I wonder what sort of liability exists..

It appears this is a huge source of revenue. In fact the same crew says they want to provide DRM downloadable movies of the adult nature.

Now I've watched with some interest, what the major hotel chains are doing and how much pay per view adult movies add to their bottom line. I don't think this is a simple - you know I don't like it myself - answer. Its policy, revenue and finding the proper ground.

Any experience with this?