We are well out of a metro area.  Time Warner offers 50 meg for $3200/mos and 100 meg for 6k/mos.  They built the fiber facilities to us at no charge as well.

chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Cornett
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:54 AM
To: Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization
Subject: [WISPA] Back bone

Gentlemen and Ladies,

Just curious if anyone outside the major mets have a back bone of DS3 either partial or full and what they are paying for them.  I have been quoted $12000 per month for mine from AT&T who has to lease lines from IL Consolidated.  and I don't see now that is a workable figure in the wireless world.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ross Cornett
VP
217 342 6201 ex 7
HofNet Communications, Inc.