Blair,
I have a spool, non flooded, STP, 5e, Beldin 7919a or 7929A, just got it.  won't need for a while, cost me 349, you can have it for 300.  I will be going to Michigan City tomorrow, couldswing by Allegan and drop it off.
ron wallace
-----Original Message-----
From: Blair Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2006 02:54 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Cable....

I need a spool of outdoor, shielded, flooded, with ground or drain wire, cat5 cable.

I have been getting it from Arc Wireless, but they will be out of stock until mid April.  If it helps, Arc's part number is SW-CAB-108190 for the 1000 ft spool.

Anybody got a spool they can spare?   Please hit me off list or give me a call at the number below....

Thanks.

--
Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240