I agree with you on the part about Rick - although i've never met him eye to eye - i've shared a lot of time in conversation with him. He has a tough job on his shoulders being a moderator. Lord knows he's definitely earned his $$ worth out of having to moderate me - oh wait - he's not paid ! - There you go guys - unfortunately Rick has to make decisions that will probobaly tick a lot of us off. I personally didn't see anything wrong with Alex's post though !

JohnnyO