From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jeromie Reeves
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:00 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Class: How to stomp Internet Freedom 101

It does to a degree. I did not realize that (Canadian only?) FTA: "The
Human Rights Act prohibits the communication of messages
over the Internet likely to expose people to hatred or contempt based on
religion or race."

WOW that is "over the top". What next, No saying hateful things in
public at all? The world is a lot worse off then I realized.
Think I will go sue all those twits (and their ISPs) on IRC that keep
calling me a Cracker (Ignoring that my nick is Crackers`n`Soup)

Jeromie