To: <wireless@WISPA.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Article: Bell South Offers "WiMAX" backup

Bell South said to be offering "WiMAX" backup for $30 per month in Las Vegas.

http://www.rcrnews.com/news.cms?newsId=25911

Two things would be very cool:

1. If "journalists" would learn to properly differentiate "pre-WiMAX" from WiMAX.

2. If more WISPs would offer wireless backup services to businesses.

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993