From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Tully
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Muni wireless

Hello John,

MikroTik is currently developing the biggest feature of mesh -- easy to
install systems (no configuration required) that have a radio (or more) for
local and a radio (or more) for backbone.  This will enable WISP to compete
better with the expensive Strix and other MESH systems.  You will hear more
about this at the MikroTik user meeting in Dallas - mum.mikrotik.com .

John
www.mikrotik.com