I am glad to hear this. I am coming to the MUM in Dallas. I have already registered actually. I think Mac, Rick and Matt are all coming also. I look forward to seeing you guys again. Thanks for the update on mesh for Mikrotik coming soon.
Cheers,
Scriv

John Tully wrote:

Hello John,

MikroTik is currently developing the biggest feature of mesh -- easy to install systems (no configuration required) that have a radio (or more) for local and a radio (or more) for backbone. This will enable WISP to compete better with the expensive Strix and other MESH systems. You will hear more about this at the MikroTik user meeting in Dallas - mum.mikrotik.com .

John
www.mikrotik.com