Have you released any pricing for a 2 and 3 radio system? If I could add a
word based on experience with more expensive systems- more control is
better.  An easy or auto install system needs to give the provider every
option to inject control at every level.  Lots of monitoring stats on both
link and service side are great also.

Thanks
Chris