At 01:39 PM 3/23/2006, you wrote:
Have you released any pricing for a 2 and 3 radio system?

Hello Chris,

You can current buy the RB112 for $99 list price -- one Ethernet and two mpci. The RB532 with the RB502 has four mpci and three Eth -- I guess the price is something like $185 list together.

They will both be software upgradable. The examples you will see at the MUM do not have the no config support. This is in development now.

John
www.mikrotik.com

 If I could add a
word based on experience with more expensive systems- more control is
better.  An easy or auto install system needs to give the provider every
option to inject control at every level.  Lots of monitoring stats on both
link and service side are great also.

Thanks
Chris