Hey Folks,

Last month I posted to the list asking about low cost 5Ghz bridges and a few folks responded that I should check out Airaya.  I decided to give them a try based on some really excellent discounts from one of our vendors.  In short, I hate them J  If you’re interested in why, feel free to hit me off list..

We bought two complete links and before installing the first one I cracked it open and took a picture of its high tech innards to share with this list.  I hope this helps those looking at sub $3k PTP bridges.

http://www.pinn.net/~glaves/DSCN0714.JPG

http://www.pinn.net/~glaves/DSCN0712.JPG

thanks,

matt