From: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fw: [Board] Television Whitespaces Position Paper -
Version 2

Understood.  But it is only 50 mhz.  How much is itfs?  How much is mmds?
How much was the new 5.4 gig band?

Part of what we're looking for is the WHOLE TV band.

I remember Patrick saying that none of you manufacturers were at all excited

about 3650 because there just wasn't enough spectrum there to make it
useful!  My how times change.  grin.

Your point is well taken though.  What would you suggest as an alternative?

What are other people's thoughts?

thanks,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)