I am troubleshooting a major problem in which (intermittently) we will have good connectivity TO the AP, but on the client side of the AP, our customers are having seriously slow connections or timeouts. Ping times TO the AP are fine constantly 10ms-40ms, but beyond the AP (client-side), ping times will stay up in the 500ms-800ms range.

45 clients off of a single omni on YDI AP-Plus w/Turbocell.  Mixed bag of Karlnet RSU's, Teletronics Turbocell clients, and mostly Terabeam Etherant-Turbo's & /LR's.

Anyone seen this?

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net