Dont hold me to it but I thought for sure they were using Tropos
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dylan Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:03 PM
Subject: [WISPA] motorola mesh

Anyone know anything about Motorola's 802.11 mesh products? Are they
rebranding someone else's gear (as it appears they did with Orthogon)
or building their own? I haven't heard anything about it, but just
found the marketing on my most recent visit to canopywireless.com.

Any success stories with mesh muni wireless yet? I just attended a
'Wireless Wisconsin' conference largely about Milwaukee's project,
which is being done by Midwest Fiber Networks. They've not resolved on
a vendor yet, but claim that they'll build quickly because they will
operate the network independently: they only lease the city's
infrastructure.

Thanks,
--
Dylan Oliver