To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] CPE Cost Ideas Needed

Be tough to get a 4 year contract. Plus how are you going to enforce these contracts?
Who owns the CPE after install?
Who takes care of maintenance?

How about a Priority install charge to help off-set the CPE?

Regards,

Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc.
4isps.com
marketingideaguy.com

Joshua M. Andrews wrote:

I'm about to get my first WISP up and running but the major factor that's holding me back is the initial cost of the CPE's. I've decided to go with WaveWireless (formerly WaveRider) 900Mhz but the lowest prices are around $350 or so. I've been thinking of pitching the service by saying the following:
 Option 1:  1 Year Contract and install is $295.95.
Option 2:  2 Year Contract and install is $195.95.
Option 3:  3 Year Contract and install is $99.95.
Option 4:  4 Year Contract and install is FREE.
Anybody else have any suggestions to help offset the initial cost per customer in this regard? Thanks in advance.
 Sincerely,
 Joshua M. Andrews
Support Corps of America
www.SupportCorps.us <http://www.SupportCorps.us>