I have an interesting application, that maybe someone has tried:

Customer is expanding to a remote office, across the street from the main office.
They need to connect voice and data between the two.
There's clear LOS, so a wireless link will work.
The telephone PBX is at the main office, of course.
I need to send avoice line across the wireless link from the main office to the remote one.
How do I add the voice?  Couldn't I simply do this?

PBX ----[telephone cord]---->[Linksys VoIP phone]----->[switch (which also has an uplink to the wired network)]---->[wireless radio]

On the other side of the link, the telephone cord would go into a desktop phone terminal.

Thanks.

Mario
---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]