From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:52 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] CPE's and the NEC

I am currently waiting on 2 distributors who I'm contacted about getting cat5 with a grounding wire (either #10,12, or 14). They are getting a hold of the manufacturers and are going to see if they will make it and what the min commit it. I will let everyone know.

Brian

Jason wrote:

How do all you guys in NEC enforcement areas handle the grounding issue? Details please. Currently I am not in an enforcement area, but that's about to change.

Scratching head,
Jason