From: Dylan Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] UL WiMAX update

Patrick:

Wow - this is by far the most enlightening piece I've ever read on the WiMax market. Thanks a lot!

So who really cares about WiMax for backhaul? So what if I can build links with ends from different vendors? Won't proprietary protocols win (technically) if they aren't "limited" by requirements to operate within a standard?

Time to look into licensing for mobile!

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver