Hello Paul,

I will see if we can add better documentation for this these features. I think their web browser gets the ad page instead of where they wanted to go -- and then it goes on to where they wanted to go.

John
WIRELESS ISP SYSTEMS AND ROUTERS
MikroTikls SIA, Pernavas iela 46, LV-1009, Riga, LATVIA
tel:   +371 731 7700             fax:  +371 731 7701
              http://www.mikrotik.com
US MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) May 4-5 Dallas, TX
US MUM Training May 1-3 http://training.mikrotik.com/