From: Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:30 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: FCC NPRM 700 MHz Re: [WISPA] motorola buys orthogon

I don't think this really applies to us.  The 24mhz is already allocated and

off the table for our use.

However, it does seem to me that the band usage etc. should be left up to
the end user.  The FCC should just allocate the band and let the market
decide how to use it.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless