Instructions in the top frame.
Zoom in, when you get the place you want, double click on it.  Map will move to center click point.  Enter the fields at the top of the map frame and click save.
Your entry will not show up until you either add another one or exit and reload the map.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking
Network Design, Installation and Administration
www.nwwnet.net


---------- Original Message -----------
From: "Mark Nash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:17:05 -0700
Subject: Re: [WISPA] STATS: Wisp Wireless Internet Google Map DONE!

> Man I'm not that mentally challenged but I haven't been able to figure out how to put my WISP on this map!  Help, please?
>
> Mark Nash
> Network Engineer
> UnwiredOnline.Net
> 350 Holly Street
> Junction City, OR 97448
> http://www.uwol.net
> 541-998-5555
> 541-998-5599 fax
>

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Scott Reed
> To: WISPA General List
> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:02 AM
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] STATS: Wisp Wireless Internet Google Map DONE!
>
> How do I change.  I put my WISP Wi-Max, oops, and need to make it WISP.
>
> Scott Reed
> Owner
> NewWays
> Wireless Networking
> Network Design, Installation and Administration
> www.nwwnet.net
>
> ---------- Original Message -----------
> From: "Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>, "Dan Gilkerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:36:38 -0700
> Subject: [WISPA] STATS: Wisp Wireless Internet Google Map DONE!
>
> > PS...
> > Unique Visitor Count FYI
> >
> >  Feb     2,240
> >
> >  Mar     6,143
> >
> >  Apr     2,090    so far
> >
> > > GOOGLEMAP:
> > http://evdo-coverage.com/wireless-internet-access-wimax-evdo-hsdpa-map-set.html
> >
> > --
> > Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
> > http://wireless-internet-coverage.blogspot.com
> > http://evdo-coverage.com
> > 2611 S. Pacific Coast Highway 101
> > Suite 203
> > Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007
> > 206 984 0880
> > --
> > WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
> >
> > Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> > http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
> >
> > Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
> ------- End of Original Message -------
>

>

> --
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>

------- End of Original Message -------
-- 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to