On 4/19/06, Mark Koskenmaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The telephone company didn't choose a system with $500 CPE.   They have a
$50 CPE.    Same with Cable.   We can all understand the infrastructure
buildout and the considerable cost in building it, but even they grasp the
"cost of growth" limitation factor.    THEY are prepared to wage war at the
residential level, and are doing so.   We need the tools to get into that
war as well, WITHOUT a billionaire backing us.

There's more strategies than just the $50 CPE (I don't expect to see it), to
be sure.   What I see needed is options for all of them.

I'll bet they were closer to $500 than $50 before they started ordering in kilopacks.

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC