To: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:37 AM
Subject: RE: [TVWHITESPACE] WISPA Whitespace possition paper

Here is the list of filings:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/websql/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.hts.  The
document as filed is at
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_doc
ument=6518333904.

I checked the FCC site for your filing and it's not there.  Filings
generally take about a day before they show up on the FCC's website.

--Jim

J.H. Snider, Ph.D.
Research Director, Wireless Future Program
New America Foundation
1630 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: 202/986-2700
Fax: 202/986-3696
Web: www.newamerica.net
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Book Website: speaksoftly.jhsnider.net
My Personal Blogs: jhsnider.net/telecompolicy,
jhsnider.net/citizensassembly