Robert - get in touch with me - I'll host your site for you free of
charge.

JohnnyO

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:46 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wisp Wireless Internet Google Map DONE!

team, i've moved the url to a more reliable server
http://map.wirelessinternetcoverage.com/

I will be adding a instructional box stating that for

"FIXED wireless access a reputable WISP is a BETTER choice than EVDO or
HSDPA. For MOBILE internet, 3g is the only solution, do NOT contact any
WISP."

agreeable? also.. what SPEEDS do you offer? i really outta put a speed
field in the system.

On 4/20/06, Rick Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> fix the link...you need to paste the "et.html" on the end in the
> browser...
>
> Brian Rohrbacher wrote:
>
> > same here.  Page flashes up for a sec but then goes away to the
> > other "unable" page.
> >
> > JohnnyO wrote:
> >
> >> We do ? This is what I get when I click on the link below you
> >> provided....
> >>
> >> We are currently unable to serve your request
> >>
> >> We apologize, but an error occurred and your request could not be
> >> completed.
> >>
> >> This error has been logged. If you have additional information that

> >> you believe may have caused this error please report the problem
> >> here.

http://evdo-coverage.com/wireless-internet-access-wimax-evdo-hsdpa-map-s
et.html

--