One thing to remember -- when buying and selling a business (or anything for
the matter) there has to be benefits on both sides (e.g., a win-win
solution)

Just as you are trying to maximize all your time and effort put into your
company, the buyer needs to be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel
(e.g., look at your business from the outside, and, being honest w/
yourself, ask yourself how much you'd be willing to pay for it, given an
acceptable risk / reward ratio where you also have other options in
investing your money -- e.g., stocks / real estate / etc)

>From a valuation perspective, if you want $$$$$ -- the *good* companies are
able to get up to 1.5x annual revenues (e.g., solid stand-alone businesses
that are profitable, self sustainalbe, etc -- using a standard residential
pure-play WISP business model w/ a $40-60 / month ARPU -- it means you need
to have a minimum of at least 1000 customers to make this cut)

That said, at 180 customers, the bad news is is that you're probably sitting
at a pain point where the value of your business (e.g., what you can
realistically sell for) is still far less than what you have invested in it

-Charles

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com