chris cooper wrote:
It's the big investors that will get it in the end.  They will come with
large bags of cash or paper, consolidate and either take the profits or
flip it to someone else who will.

Chris

The big investors will probably never get it.  But the medium sized
folks surely will. Those that are interested in running a business not bilking other investors.

Um, the big investors are starting to come.
hence Open Range 190 rural communities across the us. Thats a big investor.

Lets not forget Clearwires expansion and recent buyout on the east coast of a local wisp.

I feel the time is getting closer to consolidation. I mean consolidation between a wisp like any of us and the wisp next door to us.

George