Hi Ron
I don't know much except what has come across these list since the stuff came out. I seem to recall a couple of wisps saying they've installed them and being successful. I don't recall that they were very fast at all.

Some of the municipalities have deployed them, I think maybe Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington have them.

And I think it was relatively expensive, Think I heard like 30-60k or more per pop. Big wind loaded multiple panel antennas of size and expensive omni's

George

Ron Wallace wrote:
George,

What do you know about them?